|Pet Food U.S. Consumer Spending 2000-2006|
This report shows nationwide pet owner spending on pet food by age, income, general region and family composition. It displays both total spending by all members of a demographic groups (in billions of dollars), as well as average spent by each member of each demographic group (in dollars).
This report contains data tables only.
This report contains the following data tables only:
1. Total US Consumer Spending on the Pet Industry 2000-2007 (billions) - Spending on the four primary segments of Pet Food, Supplies, Services and Veterinary Services that comprise the Pet Industry, with 2007 estimates by Dillon Media.
2. Total Spending on Pet Food by All Demographic Groups (billions) 2000-2006
3. Spending on Pet Food by Region (billions) 2000-2006
4. Spending on Pet Food by Age (billions) 2000-2006
5. Spending on Pet Food by Income (billions) 2000-2006 including Higher Income 2003-2006
6. Spending on Pet Food by Composition of Consumer Unit (billions) 2000-2006
7. Avg. Annual Expenditures on Pet Food by Income 2000-2006
8. Avg Annual Expenditures on Pet Food by Higher Income 2003-2006
9. Avg. Annual Expenditures on Pet Food by Age 2000-2006
10. Avg. Annual Expenditures on Pet Food by Composition of Consumer Unit 2000-2006
11. Avg. Annual Expenditures on Pet Food by Region 2000-2006
Important Purchasing Information