Pet Industry 2015 Strategic Outlook
Coming soon -
This report contains actionable intelligence for the pursuit of product development, advertising and marketing goals, especially for dog and cat food, treat, products, services and wellness products including veterinary health and pet medications.
All four segments of the industry are covered: Pet Food, Pet Supplies, Pet Services (eg. Boarding, Grooming) and Veterinary Services.
- Current and Emerging Trends in Each Segment
- Market Size of Each Segment Over Time (2005 - 2017)
- Pet Owner Spending Demographics (Market Size by Income, Age, Region & Household Composition Brackets)
- Charts, Analysis & Forecasts of Pet Spending in the U.S.
- Industry Landscape: Companies and Major Players
- Opportunities Moving Forward in Each Segment
Who Buys It?
- Businesses Developing New Products
- Retailers Marketing to Pet Owners Nationwide.
- Companies Seeking Entry to the U.S. Pet Market
- Advertising and Branding Agencies
- Strategic Research and Development Teams
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Pets and Ownership
- Core Trends in 2015
- Companies of Note
- Pet Food Trends & Spending Charts
- Veterinary Services Trends & Spending Charts
- Pet Purchase, Supplies & OTC Meds Trends & Spending Charts
- Pet Services Trends & Spending Charts
- Market Size by Age and Income, 5-Year Change (All Segments)
Pet owner demographics show spending by income, age, region and family makeup from 2003 through 2015. Data are from the Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Surveys, forecasts are by Dillon Media. The latest available data are from 2013.
Publish Date: April 2015
Format: Adobe PDF file
Delivery: By April 30, 2015
Cost: $1500.00 - Pre-Order
Secure online purchasing by PayPal. No login or registration is required. Be sure to provide a valid email address when purchasing. The report will be delivered to that email address. There are no returns, so contact us first if you have questions.